Olive oil and black pepper helps slimming
Weight loss with black pepper
Black pepper and Tamil leaves
You can add some black peppercorns to two tamarind leaves and chew them once a day for weight loss. It works as a powerful weight-loss tool. You can also eat black pepper directly, but you have to be ready to eat this kind of spice and be able to withstand the heat in your mouth.
Prepare the drink
- Bring a glass of lukewarm water and add lemon juice, just half a lemon is enough.
- Then add a spoonful of honey to it and a spoonful of fresh black pepper as well.
- Take this drink on a different stomach for better results.
Black pepper oil
- Buy 100% pure pepper oil from any medical store.
- Put one drop into a glass of water.
- Have this cup before breakfast
- You can also apply this oil to your skin to treat infections.
Black pepper tea
You can add ginger, basil, cinnamon, green tea bag and, of course, black pepper to make tea. You should have this tea before breakfast for the best results.
Black pepper in fruit juice
- Bring half a cup of watermelon juice and half a pineapple juice, and put together in a blender.
- Add a teaspoon of lemon juice and half a teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper, with a little salt.
- Take this drink every morning and follow the results and its effect on weight loss.
Olive oil for weight loss
We heard a lot about the ability of olive oil to lose weight. Olive oil has long been described as healthy, and now it is best in helping to lose weight and prevent cancer, since not only is it delicious in salads or on pasta, it has been scientifically proven to have medicinal properties that work to lose weight, which can be Sourced by eating three tablespoons or about 50 ml of olive oil per day.
Here are the benefits of olive oil for weight loss, weight loss, and overall health.
This is the opinion of an American nutritionist and assistant professor of clinical medicine, Dr. Mary Flynn, who has studied the health effects and benefits of olive oil since 1990.
“The GARA says that once you eat two or more tablespoons of olive oil a day, they can improve blood pressure, glucose and good cholesterol levels, but found that the effect of weight loss comes when eating three tablespoons.”
It is important to note that when Flynn refers to “olive oil”, it speaks of virgin olive oil, where it is produced in a high-quality way by cooling from the olive fruits and is found to be very healthy for the heart, as it is very rich in all nutrients.
- Eating three tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil is not enough to start shedding your extra pounds, as its effect on weight loss is combined with a healthy diet, so it is rich in vegetables, fruits, pulses and whole grains, moderate in dairy products and a little meat (about Three amounts of white meat or fish per week for women, red meat only once or twice a month).
“This way of eating basically helps you take the calories you normally consume with meat and give them vegetables and olive oil”
Flynn proved a successful diet in healthy fats in 2010 with a study of 44 women who suffered weight gain during breast cancer treatment, and every two women tried a diet for eight weeks: an olive oil-based diet and a fatty diet plan as recommended by Prior to the National Cancer Institute in the United States, it served diets of 1,500 calories a day.
- After 16 weeks, the average weight loss was 7 kg, however women who followed an olive oil diet lost twice as much as a low-fat diet, and the diet also showed improvement in breast cancer biomarkers, lowering triglycerides and higher levels of Cholesterol is useful.
- While its benefits are in gaining a healthy weight in women with breast cancer (being overweight increases the risk of recurrent cancer), being overweight or obese also increases the risk of cancer and other diseases in general. ”
Vegetables and olive oil: a perfect match:
Flynn says that the key to the success of the diet of olive oil is the cooking of vegetables in olive oil, there are two main reasons for this, the first is that carotenoids, which are powerful antioxidants give orange, yellow and red color to vegetables, also exist Plentifully in leafy greens, fats increase their absorption, as nutrients are better absorbed than vegetables such as broccoli and cabbage.
- The second and most important reason is that vegetables have a better taste with olive oil, so people eat it more, where one tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil is added to one cup of vegetables. In addition to these methods to maintain a lot of nutritional value, you have to eat vegetables as normal to get all the nutrients and because it contains fiber that helps digestion and improves bowel function.
For anyone who wants to slim his body a diet that contains less meat, three cups a day of vegetables, where vegetables can be combined with olive oil and some starch (potatoes, pasta or whole grain rice).
Eating olive oil may protect the skin:
Extra virgin olive oil contains squalene, which is thought to help prevent skin cancer and is believed to be the reason why people who consume olive oil frequently have less skin cancer.
Diet Day of Olive Oil Diet:
Quantities have eaten during the day:
3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
3 cups of vegetables (at least)
2-3 fruit fruit
6-7 tablespoons of any starchy foods
Dairy products (including eggs)
a meal containing white meat or fish (3 times a week)